Saturday 15 June 2013

MAC Brush Cleanser


My MAC Brush Cleanser is definitely one of my holy grail products that i can not live without as i never like to have dirty brushes, just because i find it more hygienic and sanitary. I also like to use a few of my brushes for multiple different things, so quickly spot cleaning them whilst im doing my makeup is so useful! I just fold a tissue in half and then in half again and i pour a little bit of the brush cleanser on the tissue and swirl my brushes round until the majority of the product is off. Then ill swirl the brush around on a clean tissue to absorb some of the cleanser so that the brush dries a bit quicker. The brushes dry really quickly and the cleanser doesn't dry my brushes out or anything. Even though i constantly use this and spot clean my brushes every time i do my makeup, i still give my brushes a deep clean every two weeks or so. 
I'm never going to stop buying this product and strongly recommend it to everyone who likes to use fresh brushes and uses some brushes in a few products! 

Daisy x
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment